Tuesday, November 1, 2016

He's Called Me By Name

These last ten months have been better than I could have ever thought of or imagined them to be. God knows what He is doing with my life. I thought I knew what I was doing, but God humbled me. He showed me who I really was: a prideful, selfish fool. However, He began a good work in me. When I signed up for Ignite, I had no idea I would be learning the things I am learning. I just saw the Jesus who Pastor Michael Rozell and Jordan Cole knew, and I wanted that. All my childhood I wondered if there was really an eternal God who loved me and had a plan for my life better than what I could come up with, and I found out that there is! As I have submitted to God being the Potter and me being the clay, He’s taken me through a process. It hasn’t always been sunshine and rainbows, but the result of God’s work in one’s life is beautiful and I have gotten to experience that. God has broken through my stubbornness, allowed me to break and sit in the living water, His Word. Out of that brokenness, He’s been restoring me and giving me life unlike I ever knew. There is a God and He has called me by name.

No comments:

Post a Comment